We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Easy to make Runza casserole has a hearty and flavorful filling of ground beef and cabbage topped with shredded cheese and sandwiched between layers of crescent rolls. This main dish is simple, delicious, filling and budget friendly! Now if the ingredients of Runza sound familiar, it might because these sandwiches are the modern cousins of the German bierock, a pastry pocket sandwich with a savory filling of ground beef, shredded cabbage and onions. They are also sometimes called kraut burgers. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel SizeCasserole dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread is sure to become your new favorite recipe for breakfast. This simple monkey bread recipe is so… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Barbecue Baked Country Style Ribs
- Beef Birria Tacos Con Consommé
- Perfect Quince Jam
- Slow Cooker Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Bread With Garlic And Parmesan
- Delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Runza Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburgers
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook