We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Easy to make Runza casserole has a hearty and flavorful filling of ground beef and cabbage topped with shredded cheese and sandwiched between layers of crescent rolls. This main dish is simple, delicious, filling and budget friendly! Now if the ingredients of Runza sound familiar, it might because these sandwiches are the modern cousins of the German bierock, a pastry pocket sandwich with a savory filling of ground beef, shredded cabbage and onions. They are also sometimes called kraut burgers. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel SizeCasserole dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Slow Cooker Vegetable Lo Mein Noodles
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Turkey Thighs
- Tangy Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chinese Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Instant Pot Pad Thai
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Spaghetti
- Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken with Bacon
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Gravy
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook