This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Chicken Breast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Chicken Breast recipe makes the most tender, juicy, and flavorful chicken dinner with just 4 ingredients. The chicken breasts get special treatment when wrapped with tasty bacon, which keeps the chicken moist. The boneless chicken breasts are cooked slowly in a slow cooker for several hours, absorbing a surprising amount of flavor from the bacon and seasonings during the lengthy cook time. Serve it with rice and green vegetables such as broccoli and bok choy for a complete meal."
Read NextSlow Cooker Chicken Stew
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Try this awesome slow cooker pot roast recipe for Perfect Sunday Dinner Pot Roast. This recipe will show you how to make an easy slow… Continue reading: "Perfect Sunday Dinner Pot Roast"
- Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken and Broccoli
- Runza Casserole
- Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Garlic Sesame Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chinese Meatballs
- Best Ever Beer Marinated Bratwurst Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cube Steak With Gravy
- Slow Cooker Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburgers
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook