This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Bbq Chicken Legs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Try this Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Legs recipe to let your entire family enjoy tender chicken drenched in the savory flavor of your favorite BBQ sauce. Best for game day gatherings during the fall, this dish is certainly an easy, filling, and delicious meal for a small crowd. Just prepare and season the meat, leave it in the slow cooker, and in a couple of hours, you’ll have some of the best chicken legs you’ve ever tasted! So, get the slow cooker ready, and let’s get to cooking this BBQ chicken magic!"
Serves12 chicken legs
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time3 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH3 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Read NextBetter For You Hawaiian Chicken
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Better For You Hawaiian Chicken
- Creamy Chicken And Noodles With Bacon
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops And Gravy
- Savory Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Marry Me Slow Cooker Cornish Hens
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops With Bacon And Onion
- Bacon Wrapped Cornish Game Hens
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook