This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops are tender and flavorful with a creamy gravy. They’re easy to make in the slow cooker with just 3 ingredients and a few minutes of prep! Serve with potatoes or rice for a complete meal. For this recipe, you can use boneless or bone-in pork chops. You can also add halved potatoes to the slow cooker if you wish. Enjoy this delicious dinner that’s great for the whole family and easy on the wallet."
Read NextAmish Chuck Roast
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This 3 Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake is a super easy apple cake recipe! As the recipe name suggests, it only requires three… Continue reading: "3 Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake"
- Amish Chuck Roast
- Easy Pot Roast Slow Cooker Recipe
- Slow Cooker Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Cuban Beef Stew Ropa Vieja
- Slow Cooker Marmalade Pork Roast
- Easy Chicken Cacciatore
- Lazy Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook