Slow Cooker General Tso’s Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"General Tso’s Chicken has crispy pieces of fried chicken cooked with a sweet tangy sauce in the slow cooker. It’s totally addictive and easy to make ahead of time for a weeknight dinner or a party! This is the slow cooker version of the traditional General Tso’s Chicken. It takes less than 15 minutes of preparation before the slow cooker works its magic. It is healthier than your typical takeout, but still just as tasty! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Slow Cooker Vegetable Lo Mein Noodles
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Turkey Thighs
- Tangy Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chinese Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Instant Pot Pad Thai
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Spaghetti
- Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken with Bacon
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Gravy
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook