This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker London Broil
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow cooker London broil is a tender and flavorful beef dish that is cooked low and slow in a slow cooker. London broil is a lean cut of beef that is prepared with a mixture of soy sauce, beef broth, garlic, onion, and spices and cooked for 9 hours until it is tender and juicy. This dish is perfect for busy weeknights when you want a delicious and easy meal without a lot of prep work. Serve with your favorite starch or side dishes and enjoy!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time9 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- london broil
- beef broth
- soy sauce
Read NextSwedish Meatballs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Try a new spin on slow cooker meatballs with this slow cooker meatball recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan "Meatballs." Made with… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan "Meatballs""
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Turkey Tetrazzini
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Applesauce
- Slow Cooker Cherry Jalapeno Meatballs
- How To Make Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Slow Cooker Soy Spare Ribs
- Slow Cooker Rump Roast With Potatoes And Carrots
- Slow Cooker Salsa
- Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Pulled Beef Torta
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook