This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Mushroom Soup Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Check out this 5 ingredient Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Mushroom Soup recipe for a super easy and delicious family dinner! Just dump everything in the slow cooker and come back a few hours later to a hot, hearty meal with tender pork chops in a tasty sauce. The fresh mushrooms add so much flavor and nutrition you can feel good about making this for your family again and again! These easy cream of mushroom pork chops are so simple to prepare and cook in the slow cooker all day for an easy and healthy meal that's ready to serve by dinner time!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Read NextSlow Cooker Perfect Turkey Breast
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Perfect Turkey Breast
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes Free eCookbook
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Southern Style Ham n Beans
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Gravy
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Turkey Thighs
- Guinness Glazed Slow Cooker Corned Beef
- Beer Braised Slow Cooker Flank Steak
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken and Broccoli
- Slow Cooker Short Ribs
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook