Slow Cooker Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow cooker pork chops is a very luscious but easy recipe to make with ingredients you already have at home, so it can easily turn into a staple dish in any home. These creamy Tuscan pork chops can even be a great hit at the next dinner party or family gathering. I’ve been making a lot of slow cooker pork chop recipes lately and experimenting with the flavors, as we like tasty, flavored pork and up until now, these Tuscan style slow cooker pork chops was the best recipe so far! Another plus of this recipe is that it’s soo easy to make, that the hardest part is basically cutting the pork chops. Really!"
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Homemade Beef Stew is a great recipe for the winter months when you just want to curl up near the fireplace and eat a… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Homemade Beef Stewvideocam"
- Easy Potato Soup
- Mom's Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Easy Garlic & Herb Slow Cooker Turkey
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Ranch Ham and Potatoes
- Simple Slow Cooker Ravioli
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Slow Cooker Ravioli Casserole
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Lazy Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Bake
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook