Slow Cooker Pot Roast Mississippi Style
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I’ll be honest – I don’t know why this slow cooker pot roast is sometimes called a Mississippi pot roast, but I can tell you that it’s delicious. Slow cooker meals are a favorite at our house any time of year. Being able to throw something in the slow cooker before I leave for work and coming home to dinner being ready (or almost ready) is such a blessing at the end of a busy day. You’ll only need a couple of things to make this delicious slow cooker pot roast so make sure to keep the ingredients on hand but it’s going to become a family favorite."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
1950s Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings is the comforting meal everyone needs. Even though slow cookers weren't around in the 1950s,… Continue reading: "1950s Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Caramel Cake
- Lazy Slow Cooker Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Pressure Cooker Cupcakes
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips With Gravy
- Refreshing Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Lazy Slow Cooker Italian Roast Beef
- Slow Cooker Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Delicious Shakshuka Recipe
- Slow Cooker Loaded Mashed Potato Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook