This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast Mississippi Style
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I’ll be honest – I don’t know why this slow cooker pot roast is sometimes called a Mississippi pot roast, but I can tell you that it’s delicious. Slow cooker meals are a favorite at our house any time of year. Being able to throw something in the slow cooker before I leave for work and coming home to dinner being ready (or almost ready) is such a blessing at the end of a busy day. You’ll only need a couple of things to make this delicious slow cooker pot roast so make sure to keep the ingredients on hand but it’s going to become a family favorite."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Looking for lively mashed potatoes to go with a more casual meal you are hosting? This Slow Cooker Cheesy Mashed Potatoes dish fits… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Cheesy Mashed Potatoes"
- Mississippi Pot Roast (slow Cooker Recipe)
- Better For You Hawaiian Chicken
- Creamy Chicken And Noodles With Bacon
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops And Gravy
- Chili Verde Recipe (stovetop & Slow Cooker)
- Savory Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops
- Southern Style Ham n Beans
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook