Slow Cooker Tender Apricot Pork Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This delectable roast is so tender by the time it's done and the whole house smells warm and yummy. Everyone loves the slightly sweet gravy that can be served with anything from noodles, potatoes, rice, you name it. Don't forget the bread. You want to get every last drop of the delicious gravy."
NotesEnjoy with family and friends!
Serves4 large servings
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Vessel Sizeslow cooker/crockpot
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Pulled Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Aunt Isabella's Homestyle Chicken and Veggies
- Slow Cooker Short Ribs
- Superior Slow Cooked Lamb Shanks
- Slow Cooker Beef And Noodles
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- No-Fuss Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
- Slow Cooker Restaurant Style Chicken Curry
- 11 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for One
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook