10 Slow Cooker Turkey Recipes for Thanksgiving
Save yourself some oven space this year with one of these slow cooker turkey recipes!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Prepping Thanksgiving dinner is difficult when you're short on oven space. You can make a slow cooker roast turkey, and it will be just as tasty as oven-made. Use our collection, 10 Slow Cooker Turkey Recipes for Thanksgiving, for ideas. We have 10 ways you can make your turkey dinner, slow cooker style. These Thanksgiving turkey recipes are easy to prepare, and suit every taste and preference.
Below, you'll find recipes for slow cooker turkey breasts, thighs, legs, and even a pot pie. If your family prefers white meat or dark, cooking one type of turkey in your slow cooker will help you to avoid wasting leftovers. Your family will love these recipes. So, try using your slow cooker to make this year's feast!
You might think Thanksgiving turkey, stuffing, side dish and dessert recipes all require an oven--but that's just not true! While many Thanksgiving dinner recipes do call for an oven, many of those same recipes can be made in your slow cooker and will taste just as wonderful. Turkey is no exception. If you try to make slow cooker Thanksgiving turkey, you'll be wowed at how tender and juicy your bird comes out. Cooking Thanksgiving turkey in the slow cooker is an efficient method for turkey preparation because it frees up your kitchen for other dishes you need to prepare for the holiday. Plus, these Thanksgiving recipes are delish!
Table of Contents
For more slow cooker Thanksgiving recipe ideas, check out our free eCookbook, "20 Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Dinner Ideas" eCookbook
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast Recipes
- Tender Turkey Breast for Slow CookerThis slow cooker roast turkey recipe cooks for six hours and only requires three ingredients! Make slow cooker Thanksgiving turkey with this simple recipe and your family won't be disappointed.
- Slow Cooker Herb Turkey and GravyFor a simplified version of the holiday classic, try this recipe. Plus, this recipe also includes directions to make a simple homemade gravy. Since this recipe uses turkey breasts rather than a whole turkey, carving will be much easier too!
- Easy Slow Cooker Turkey BreastThis turkey dinner slow cooker recipe is an all-day recipe. So, once it's prepared, you can just let it cook while you prepare the rest of your holiday meal.
- Slow Cooker Citrus and Herb Turkey BreastOrange, rosemary, and thyme add a fun twist on tradition in this recipe. These new flavors will pair perfectly with the rest of your Thanksgiving feast.
- Slow Cooker Perfect Turkey BreastWhite-meat lovers will rejoice over this simple, turkey dinner slow cooker recipe, which only requirds five simple ingredients.
- Easiest Ever Slow Cooker Turkey BreastWhile the thought of making an entire bird could seem daunting, this recipe uses a turkey breast which keeps the meat moist and juicy and the prep time to a minimum.
- All Day Herbed Turkey BreastCream of mushroom soup makes the turkey moist, tender, and flavorful.
Slow Cooker Turkey Legs and Thighs
- Turkey Thighs Pot RoastThis unique recipe features turkey thighs cooked with carrots, celery, and onions. It would pair wonderfully with the usual Thanksgiving fare, and it requires very little prep time.
- Turkey and Cranberry Pot PiePut all of the flavors of Thanksgiving into this one slow cooker Thankgiving turkey recipe. Try something a little less traditional this year, and instead of making a slow cooker roast turkey, try a wholesome pot pie using turkey thighs.
- Easy Slow Cooker Turkey LegsThis all day turkey leg recipe requires almost no prep time, but is so incredibly delicious.
BONUS: How to Cook a Turkey in Your Slow Cooker
Check out our guide, How to Cook a Turkey in Your Slow Cooker, for tips on how to cook a turkey in your slow cooker perfectly!
Have you ever made your Thanksgiving turkey in the slow cooker? Let us know in the comments!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
Marlene's Creamy Lemon Chicken Thighs will make you homesick for the meals Mom used to make. This old-fashioned chicken thighs recipe… Continue reading: "Marlene's Creamy Lemon Chicken Thighs"
- Simply the Best Slow Cooker Meatloaf Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Zesty Cowboy Meatloaf
- Easy Slow Cooker Pernil
- Slow Cooker Chinese Meatballs
- Easy Slow Cooker Vegetable Lo Mein Noodles
- Finger Lickin' Barbecue Ribs
- Sneaky Spaghetti Squash with Meatballs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chili Verde Recipe (stovetop & Slow Cooker)
- Mississippi Pot Roast (slow Cooker Recipe)
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe
- Sauerkraut With Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Swedish Meatball Recipe
- Best Ever Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook