21 Chinese Slow Cooker Recipes
Forget ordering delivery! You'll want to make these Chinese food recipes right in your slow cooker.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Making Chinese food in your slow cooker is a breeze with these recipes for 21 Chinese Slow Cooker Recipes at your fingertips! The time it takes to simmer your dish lets all of the amazing and flavorful ingredients marinate, giving your taste buds a fantastic ride. The restaurant-style recipes are a great way to replicate the taste of some of your favorite takeout dishes right in the comfort of your own home. You'll even save some money along the way by making these recipes on your own. Featuring new twists on classic favorites as well as dishes inspired by those found in restaurants, these Chinese food recipes will quickly become some of your favorite dishes to make.
These delicious Chinese slow cooker recipes will save you some time, too, as these dishes are streamlined and won't take long to prepare. Whether you're looking for the perfect dish to shake up your family dinner or want to serve something special at your next get-together, these easy slow cooker recipes need to be on your radar. If you want to make dinner even more exciting, then consider preparing two or even three of the following recipes. After all, these dishes are meant for sharing!
Table of Contents
Chinese Slow Cooker Recipes with Chicken
Spicy cashew chicken, sweet and sour chicken, orange chicken...is your mouth watering yet?!? These Chinese slow cooker recipes shine the spotlight on some of the classic restaurant favorites, resulting in a list of recipes that you likely can't wait to try. The recipes are easy to follow, full of flavor, and easy to make, too. Everyone will want to dig in when they see these dishes on the menu!
- Asian Sweet Chili Sesame Chicken
Quick and easy to make, this delicious take on sesame chicken is one you need to try! This dish is versatile and will win over the crowd.
- Slow Cooker Spicy Cashew Chicken
Boasting plenty of flavor in every bite, this recipe is easy to make and won't break the budget. Put this recipe on your list of dishes to try right away.
- Homemade Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Chicken
Hearty as can be, this recipe is one that will please the crowd every time. You just might want to serve it for your next game day party!
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken and Broccoli
Don't expect any leftovers when you serve this recipe! The chicken dish can be served on a bed of rice, noodles, or even additional vegetables.
- Slow Cooker Honey Soy Chicken
This recipe includes 10 ingredients, but don't let that deter you from giving it a try. It's actually quite easy to make and results in a dish that is simply memorable!
- All-Day Honey Garlic Chicken
OK, so maybe this recipe won't exactly take all day to prepare. It is definitely one to make for a lazy weekend meal at home. You can serve this dish with rice or even a salad on the side.
- Paleo Orange Chicken (For Your Slow Cooker)
Are you following the Paleo diet? Then this recipe from our very own Test Kitchen is for you! Even people who are not following this diet are sure to love the dish.
Beef Chinese Food Recipes
When it comes to classic Chinese restaurant recipes, it might seem that chicken dishes get all the press. However, these beef slow cooker recipes are certainly worth a try! Whether you want to pair broccoli with beef or try your hand at making drunken noodles, these recipes simply can't be missed. Don't be surprised if you wind up adding these recipes to your weekly meal plans.
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli with Rice
When you think of classic Chinese food recipes, you likely think of beef and broccoli! The slow cooker version of this recipe is definitely worth a try.
- Slow Cooker Beef Drunken Noodles
Warm up inside and out when you serve this recipe on a cold and chilly day. Each bite is simply full of flavor and will leave you feeling full.
- Saucy Mongolian Beef Recipe
This five-step recipe truly can't get much easier to make! You'll especially appreciate that this recipe can cook all afternoon, giving you time to relax or complete a few household chores (but mostly relax).
- Slow Cooker Cashew Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
Mom always said to eat your vegetables, and with this recipe, you definitely will! This dish is loaded with beef, broccoli, carrots, and cashews, making this recipe a hearty dinner option.
- Slow Cooker Orange Beef
When it comes to flavor, this recipe is anything but bland! You'll want to make this recipe for your next get-together, a quiet dinner at home, or really for any occasion.
Chinese Slow Cooker Recipes with Pork
Quick and easy to make, these Chinese slow cooker recipes with pork can't be missed! The delicious recipes include amazing taste profiles that will have you coming back for seconds (and maybe even thirds!). When it comes to hearty recipes, you can't leave these dishes off the menu. If you're lucky enough to have leftovers, then simply warm them up in a skillet on the stovetop. The taste will be incredible!
- Slow Cooker Chinese Pork Chops
Tantalizing and easy to make, this recipe checks all the right boxes. This recipe is a new twist on the traditional favorite!
- Slow Cooker Pork and Broccoli
The beloved beef and broccoli combination gets a new look with this pork recipe. The no-fuss recipe was created with busy home cooks in mind.
- Slow Cooker Moo Shu Pork
You just might not order takeout again after you try this recipe. Everyone will be impressed that this recipe is made from scratch in your own kitchen — and not ordered from a restaurant.
- Unforgettable Sweet and Sour Pork
True to its name, this recipe is one you won't forget in a hurry. The recipe includes the unbeatable combination of sweet and sour flavors, ensuring it will be a homerun hit.
Chinese Slow Cooker Recipes for Appetizer and Side Dishes
When it comes to lists of Chinese food recipes, you can't forget about appetizers and side dishes! The recipes in this section can be served as part of a larger meal or could even be presented as the main course. These crowd-pleasers will impress family and friends, and are sure to be hits when served at just about any occasion. You can't go wrong with these recipes on the menu!
- Slow Cooker Rice Porridge
Hearty as can be, this simple and understated recipe is one that everyone will love. This recipe can be easily adapted for vegetarians, too.
- Slow Cooker Chinese Hot Pot
Are you looking for the perfect vegetarian recipe? Then this dish won't disappoint! It's one that even resolute meat-eaters will enjoy.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Lettuce Wraps
If you can't get to your favorite Chinese restaurant, then bring a bit of your favorite Chinese restaurant to you with this recipe! This dish can be served as an appetizer or side dish — or even as a main course!
- Slow Cooker Chinese Fried Rice
You can't leave the classic Chinese fried rice off your menu! This recipe is well worth the effort, as it's simply full of flavor.
- Baked Pulled Pork Egg Rolls
Is this your first attempt at making egg rolls? With this recipe, you can make restaurant-style egg rolls with little to no fuss. This is definitely a recipe to try.
We have more restaurant-style slow cooker recipes to try! From soup recipes to classic Starbucks drinks and everything in between, this collection of copycat recipes needs to be on your radar. You'll enjoy checking out these 30 Slow Cooker Copycat Recipes and Restaurant Recipes + Bonus Copycat Recipes
What is your favorite Chinese slow cooker recipe?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Slow Cooker Perfect Turkey Breast
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole
- No-Fuss Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
- Easy Slow Cooker Vegetable Lo Mein Noodles
- 14 Easy Ribs Recipes (For Your Slow Cooker)
- 17 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Two
- Dump-and-Bake Honey Garlic Chicken
- Pretty Easy Hawaiian Meatballs
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Turkey Thighs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Homemade Yorkshire Puddings
- Seriously Good Chunky Roasted Cauliflower with Capers and Raisins Dressing
- Greenshell Mussels with Mixed Homemade Chips
- Slow Cooker Italian Sloppy Joes
- Mom's Crock Pot Meatloaf
- Dump-and-Bake Honey Garlic Chicken
- BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook