We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Have you tried Swedish meatballs in the slow cooker? If not, this super simple slow cooker meatballs recipe is great for appetizers, lunches, or even dinner! Meatballs are a very versatile food. You can use them for appetizers, serve them over noodles for a nice dinner, or pair them with with fresh or steamed veggies and eat them at lunch time. The possibilities are truly endless.This recipe uses pretty standard ingredients for homemade meatballs. If you want to just make the sauce…no one would blame you for using frozen meatballs!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"I originally published this slow cooker pulled pork recipe in 2010 when I was just getting comfortable in the kitchen. My slow cooker… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork"
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken Parmesan
- Loaded Slow Cooker Pierogies
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
- Slow Cooker Italian Meatball Stew
- 11 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for One
- 17 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Two
- Savory Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook