The Best Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is the tenderest and most flavorful homemade barbecue with no smoking required. It’s a budget-friendly meal that’s easy to make with only 10 minutes of prep. Let your slow cooker do the work with this no-fuss pulled pork recipe! It’s perfect for game day, the Fourth of July, and any other get-together. Serve it as pulled pork sandwiches with hamburger buns and coleslaw and you’ll be able to sense the excitement in the room! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
1950s Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings is the comforting meal everyone needs. Even though slow cookers weren't around in the 1950s,… Continue reading: "1950s Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Caramel Cake
- Lazy Slow Cooker Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Pressure Cooker Cupcakes
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips With Gravy
- Refreshing Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Lazy Slow Cooker Italian Roast Beef
- Slow Cooker Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Delicious Shakshuka Recipe
- Slow Cooker Loaded Mashed Potato Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook