This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Burrito Bowl Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Slow Cooker Burrito Bowls would be a great dish for a game day event or a casual dinner at your home. The pork is some of the juiciest, most tender pork you will ever taste. The slow cooker process softens the pork significantly. Guests will be excited when they find that the pork melts in their mouth. This is a very flavorful recipe, which includes corn, avocado, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese paired with the slow cooked pork over rice. This Mexican dish will be a winner for game day or any day you choose to make it.
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 hr
OccasionCasual Dinner Party
Read NextSweet Pork Enchilada Stacks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Sweet Pork Enchilada Stacks
- 32 Slow Cooker Mexican Recipes
- Four-Step Salsa Verde Steak
- 28 Slow Cooker Taco Recipes That Reinvent Taco Tuesday
- Five Ingredient Chicken Tacos
- Just Like Chipotle's Barbacoa Beef
- Tomatillo Beef Tacos
- Slow Cooker Budget Taco Chicken Bowls
- Kickin' Cowboy Casserole
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook