Slow Cooker Pork Chops: 13 Flavorful Pork Chop Recipes
Whether you like pork chops with gravy or sweet and savory recipes, you'll find an easy slow cooker recipe here.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
If you miss Mom's perfect pork chops recipe, want a spin on a classic, or want to try a whole new pork chop recipe, check out our collection: Slow Cooker Pork Chops: 13 Flavorful Pork Chop Recipes. This collection includes slow cooker pork chop recipes for every taste, preference, and skill level. Pork chop recipes are easy to prepare, their satisfying, and often don't require a lot of ingredients--which also makes them budget friendly! You can pair a pork chops recipe with a variety of sides, including, rice potatoes, green vegetables, pasta, and even corn on the cob.
Our collection includes country- and Southern-style pork chop recipes, as well as unique slow cooker pork chops with an Asian spin, and even a fruity spin. The pork chops possibilities for the slow cooker recipes are endless. This collection has enough slow cooker pork chop recipes for every night of the week--and then some! We are extremely excited to share our collection of slow cooker pork chop recipes with you. Try one tonight!
PLUS! Check out the bonus video for some pork chops that you can whip up really quickly! This Busy Mom's Pork Chop recipe is definitely a quick and easy one that is perfect for dinner!
Table of Contents
Sweet and Savory Pork Chop Recipes
With delicious flavors like mustard, brown sugar, chili powder, chicken broth and ketchup, you won't believe how tasty and complex these pork chops can be.
The only ingredients you need to make this recipe is pork chops, a can of soda, and barbecue sauce. It is simple enough to make even on busy mornings!
Brown sugar, soy sauce, and canned pineapple slices elevate pork chops to a restaurant-quality recipe. Serve these pork chops on a bed of rice for a delicious dinner.
Balsamic vinegar, strawberry preserves, and bacon creates the unexpectedly delicious flavor combination in this slow cooker recipe. Plus, you can even include foil-wrapped sweet potatoes to make it a complete meal!
Sweet and spicy peach salsa is the perfect complement to the herb-rubbed pork chops in this recipe.
This all-day pork chop recipe is so simple to make and tastes incredible. It will even be a hit with picky eaters!
For a delightfully-fresh take on slow-cooked pork chops, try this sweet and savory pork chops recipe. This recipe uses peach preserves for fresh peach-glazed pork chops that are unique and totally delicious.
For some tasty sides to accompany your main dish, try the recipes found in our free eCookbook: Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Gravy
This slow cooker pork chops recipe is an easy, one-pot dish made with ranch dressing mix and more.
This 8-hour smothered pork chops recipe is great served with mashed potatoes. Most of the ingredients required for the recipe are already in your pantry.
This slow cooker pork chops recipe is a reader favorite!
You won't be able to get enough of these tender, browned pork chops, which marinate in a creamy, savory herb sauce.
This easy pork chop recipe is jam-packed with flavor. All you need are pork chops, cream of chicken soup, ranch dressing mix, and butter.
This creamy pork chops recipe uses straightforward and classic ingredients, like honey, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper, lemon juice and olive oil, to create a dish that tastes fresh, creamy, and perfectly rich.
For even more slow cooker pork recipes you'll enjoy, try our collection of easy roasts: 19 Slow Cooker Pork Roast Recipes
BONUS Slow Cooker Pork Chop Recipe
Cheesy Potato Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe - These easy stuffed pork chops can be made in the oven, but why do that when you can slow cook them to juicy perfection?
Which pork chop recipe are you exited to try? Let us know in the comments below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup is a terrific recipe for lunch or dinner to help keep warm during cold and harsh winters… Continue reading: "Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup"
- Asian Slow Cooker Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Chinese Pork Chops
- Easy Slow Cooker Carnitas
- Slow Cooker Saucy Pork Chops
- Three Ingredient Pork Chops with Gravy
- Delicious Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops
- Hot and Heavenly Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hawaiian Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Honey Baked Ham
- Honey Glazed Pork Meatballs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Meatball Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Simple Herb Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Lazy Hot Spiked Apple Cider
- Wendy’s Copycat Chili Recipe
- Lazy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
- Lazy Slow Cooker Bone-in Turkey Breast
- Asian Tacos With An Amazing Flavor
- Culver’s Copycat Chili Like George’s
- Easy Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook