Easy Buffalo Chicken Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Spicy and hot, these Easy Buffalo Sliders are hearty and filling without slaving over the stove. Enjoy these spicy and hot mini chicken sandwiches for your next game day event. They are compact and easy to slide right into your mouth. Your guests will love fast and easy finger food, with little mess and no fuss.
Preparation Time5 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Homemade Beef Stew is a great recipe for the winter months when you just want to curl up near the fireplace and eat a… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Homemade Beef Stewvideocam"
- Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- So Easy Sloppy Joes with Homemade Sauce
- Slow Cooker Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce
- Chili Pulled Beef Sandwiches
- Cuban-Style Shredded Pork Panini
- Slow Cooker Reuben Sandwiches
- Ultimate Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Loose Meat Sandwiches Recipe
- Memphis BBQ Pork Pockets with Southwest Slaw
- Loaded Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook