Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Cooking is something Stephanie Nuccitelli, the blogger of 52 Kitchen Adventures, does in her spare time. Until fairly recently, she actually hated cooking – it stressed her out. She has always loved baking and realized that she needed to face her fear and force herself to start cooking.
She wanted to start cooking more and try new foods, so she created 52 Kitchen Adventures as a way to force herself to try something new and cook once a week. Over 2010, Stephanie explored one unusual ingredient each week, demystifying different foods from strange looking produce to exotic pantry items.
Her blog became a creative outlet and she started sharing recipes several times a week. She loves to bake so it’s turned into a bit of a baking and dessert blog, along with many slow cooker recipes, healthy recipes and other food adventures.
She describes her cooking style as easy and healthy. That’s why she loves her slow cooker – just dump in a bunch of ingredients and come back several hours later to a fully prepared dinner! She tries to eat healthy as well, so she uses a lot of whole grains, lean meats and vegetables. However, her favorite thing to make is cupcakes. She describes them as "cute and yummy."
"I cook for myself mostly and occasionally for friends and family," Nuccitelli said. "I bake often for my friends, coworkers and family. I love brightening someone’s day with a fun treat."
By day, Stephanie teachs at a preschool & mentors college students who are studying child development. She also works at a social media agency. In her spare time, she keeps up with her social life and blogs. Stephanie creates family-friendly recipes for a parenting magazine, Yolo Parents Monthly. Occasionally other websites and blogs will share her recipes – they’ve been featured on Bon Appetit’s website, Yummly, and the Huffington Post, among others.
Stephanie's Recipes on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread is sure to become your new favorite recipe for breakfast. This simple monkey bread recipe is so… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread"
- Angela Barrett - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Six Sisters - Food Bloggers
- Ginger Jones - Food Blogger
- Hope Comerford - Food Blogger
- Brandie Skibinski - Food Blogger
- Heather R. - Food Blogger
- Stephanie O'Dea - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Amanda Formaro - Food and Craft Blogger
- Erin Schmit - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mealthy MultiPot 9-in-1 MultiCooker
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Chili Chicken
- Slow Cooker Mac N Cheese
- Slow Cooker Banana Coconut Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Cherry Cola Garlic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- Homemade Burgers with Mint and Cumin Yogurt Sauce
- Easy Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- Slow Cooker Mushroom Barley Soup Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook