Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Cooking is something Stephanie Nuccitelli, the blogger of 52 Kitchen Adventures, does in her spare time. Until fairly recently, she actually hated cooking – it stressed her out. She has always loved baking and realized that she needed to face her fear and force herself to start cooking.
She wanted to start cooking more and try new foods, so she created 52 Kitchen Adventures as a way to force herself to try something new and cook once a week. Over 2010, Stephanie explored one unusual ingredient each week, demystifying different foods from strange looking produce to exotic pantry items.
Her blog became a creative outlet and she started sharing recipes several times a week. She loves to bake so it’s turned into a bit of a baking and dessert blog, along with many slow cooker recipes, healthy recipes and other food adventures.
She describes her cooking style as easy and healthy. That’s why she loves her slow cooker – just dump in a bunch of ingredients and come back several hours later to a fully prepared dinner! She tries to eat healthy as well, so she uses a lot of whole grains, lean meats and vegetables. However, her favorite thing to make is cupcakes. She describes them as "cute and yummy."
"I cook for myself mostly and occasionally for friends and family," Nuccitelli said. "I bake often for my friends, coworkers and family. I love brightening someone’s day with a fun treat."
By day, Stephanie teachs at a preschool & mentors college students who are studying child development. She also works at a social media agency. In her spare time, she keeps up with her social life and blogs. Stephanie creates family-friendly recipes for a parenting magazine, Yolo Parents Monthly. Occasionally other websites and blogs will share her recipes – they’ve been featured on Bon Appetit’s website, Yummly, and the Huffington Post, among others.
Stephanie's Recipes on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"I originally published this slow cooker pulled pork recipe in 2010 when I was just getting comfortable in the kitchen. My slow cooker… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork"
- Six Sisters - Food Bloggers
- 7 Best Slow Cooker Blogs
- Hope Comerford - Food Blogger
- Karen Petersen - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
- Ginger Jones - Food Blogger
- Blake Landau - Food Blogger
- Angela Barrett - Food Blogger
- Brandie Skibinski - Food Blogger
- Tess Gardner - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lazy Slow Cooker Acorn Squash
- Pumpkin Apple Cider Recipe
- Easy Potato Soup
- Lazy Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Bake
- Lazy Slow Cooker Hot Dog Pull Apart
- Lazy Slow Cooker Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake From Scratch
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue
- Lazy Slow Cooker Old Bay Mac & Cheese
- Easy Meatball And Ravioli Casserole
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook