This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"A favorite recipe of mine is Freezer Corn. The slickest trick I learned was to use an angel food cake pan and an electric knife. Holding the corn in the center of the pan, use an electric knife to slice down the sides and allow the kernels to just fall into the pan – it is quick and easy and minimal mess!!!!Head to your local farmstand, gather your friends and get shucking!So prepare it now and have fun"
Read NextInstant Pot Syracuse Salt Potatoes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Instant Pot Syracuse Salt Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Beans
- Cheddar Bacon Slow Cooker Bread
- Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Party Beans
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
- 1-2-3 Punch Macaroni and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Cornbread
- Grandma's Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook