Wendy's Chili Knockoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I am obsessed with Wendy's Chili lately, and even though it's reasonably priced, that's not really a good excuse for hitting the drive-thru. Especially when it's something I can make at home! After several minutes of scouring the internet I came up with a recipe that showed some promise. So, I wrote my ingredient list and headed to Wendy's. Sitting in the grocery store parking lot chowing on my chili, I made a few amendments to the recipe list and then headed on in. And, boy oh boy. FANTASTIC! This recipe makes a giant batch (it fills my 8 quart stock pot), but freezes beautifully. If you'd like to make the chili in a slow cooker, I suggest halving the recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- BergHOFF 5-Piece Smart Seal Food Containers Set
- Pulled Chicken
- Gourmac Cook and Serve Utensil Set
- Slow Cooker Recipe For Baked Apples
- Ultimate Slowcooker Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken Recipe
- Savory Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook