Six Sisters - Food Bloggers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Camille, Kristen, Elyse, Stephanie, Lauren and Kendra comprise the six sisters of the Six Sisters' Stuff blog. Growing up, their family ate dinner together every night. It was a way for them to share what was going on in their lives - with school, friends, and whatever else they were up to. As they grew older, moved away from home, and moved away from each other, they started their little blog to stay in touch.
"We would post the easy meals and delicious recipes we found, and then we started getting a loyal following, and we have just grown from there," they said.
Right now, their recipes are only located on their site, but they will be launching their first book in the spring of 2013 - with recipes, crafts, and other fun ideas. Their cooking style is definitely quick, easy meals that you can eat with your entire family - like slow cooker meals and casseroles.
All six of these girls are really sisters - they all part their hair on the same side, use the same gestures, and talk the same way.
"We all LOVE Disneyland, chocolate, shopping, and spending time together catching up on the latest news from our lives (or good celeb gossip!). Every time we are together, we always end up in the same place: around the kitchen table, where one (or more!) of us is cooking or baking."
Six Sisters' Links:
Six Sisters' Recipes on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread is sure to become your new favorite recipe for breakfast. This simple monkey bread recipe is so… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread"
- Karen Petersen - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Cassie Johnston - Food Blogger
- Hope Comerford - Food Blogger
- Erin Schmit - Food Blogger
- 7 Best Slow Cooker Blogs
- Kathy Hester - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Cynthia Graubart - Cookbook Author, Culinary Teacher, and Food Writer
- Stephanie Nuccitelli - Food Blogger
- Stephanie O'Dea - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Six Sisters - Food Bloggers
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Barbecue Baked Country Style Ribs
- Beef Birria Tacos Con Consommé
- Perfect Quince Jam
- Slow Cooker Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Bread With Garlic And Parmesan
- Delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Runza Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburgers
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook