Dexas Chop & Scoop Cutting Board Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Dexas Chop & Scoop Cutting Board is designed to make cutting fruits and vegetables easier and cleaner. The curved sides keep any liquids contained and the shape of the board makes transferring ingredients simpler. The boards are equipped with non-slip grips that keep the board in place as you prep your ingredients.
Different types of cutting boards are ideal for different uses. This particular cutting board is perfect for cutting fruits, vegetables, and anything that may seep liquid. This is because the raised edges keep any juices contained and your countertops clean. They are low enough that they do not interfere with chopping, but high enough to do the job right. These edges also form a funnel at the end of the board that ensures all ingredients make it into a pan or dish.
The Chop & Scoop is made of 100% polypropylene. This plastic material is non-stick, non-absorbent, non-porous, and odor resistant, which cannot be said about most plastic cutting boards. It doesn't hurt knives and it can even go in dishwashers.
I found this cutting board had many great features that made prepping ingredients simpler. The non-slip feet on the bottom of the board keep it secure no matter how vigorously you are cutting. The handle has a grip made of the same material as the feet. I found this made carrying or lifting the board easier and prevented any mishaps. Together with the basic design elements, this is a versatile board that would be of use in any kitchen.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Ginsu Essential 5-Piece Prep Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a Peugeot Fancy Mahe Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Win a Dexas Chop & Scoop Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Caso Vacuum Sealer!
- Win 600 Dollars Worth of PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners!
- Chance to Win an Anolon 6-Quart Stockpot with Straining Lid
- Chance to Win a Mobi Garlic Slicer & Grater!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Chili Verde Recipe (stovetop & Slow Cooker)
- Mississippi Pot Roast (slow Cooker Recipe)
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe
- Sauerkraut With Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Swedish Meatball Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook