Kuhn Rikon Paring Knives and Sharpener Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Kuhn Rikon Paring Knives and Sharpener
Provided by Kuhn Rikon
Reviewed by Blair Chavis
Kuhn Rikon's Paring Knives and Sharpener add fun, flair, and functionality to the kitchen. Kuhn Rikon's Paring Knives Colori® not only come in fun designs and styles, the knives contain colorful and sharp 4-inch, non-stick Japanese carbon steel blades that are extra sharp and efficient. The knives come with matching ergonomic handles that are soft to the touch and easy to grip. To keep the knives in their best and most useful condition, Kuhn Rikon also makes a Dual Knife Sharpener for both serrated and straight blades. We all like to add color, flair and design to our dishes, cups, and silverware. Why not add a creative touch to your kitchen with your cutlery too? Your cutlery can be as much an expression of your personality as any of your other kitchen items. Not to mention, fun-colored knives make chopping all the more enjoyable!
Kuhn Rikon's Comfort Paring Knife Colori® and Comfort Serrated Paring Knife Colori® are lightweight and easy to grip, making chopping a less laborious task. Both of these knives have matching handles with a hole, which makes hanging them on a kitchen hook easy--and why not, they come is such cute colors?
Kuhn Rikon's Comfort Paring Knife Colori® comes in red, green, black, white, blue, pink, or yellow. Both the blade and handle have a uniform color, which is truly unique for cutlery! This knife is great for slicing cheese, peeling apples, chopping vegetables, and more. The nonstick Japanese carbon steel balde is light to handle, super sharp, and easy to clean with its nonstick surface. The nonstick coating also makes slicing easier, as the food won't stick to the blade while chopping. The knife comes with a matching sheath to help keep it sharp and also protects its user when pulling it out of the drawer. The sheath also comes in handy when transporting the knife. This knife is great to take along on picnics, as it's not heavy and effective for many uses.
The Comfort Serrated Paring Knife Colori® comes in red or black, also with matching blades and handles. As with the Comfort Paring Knife Colori®, the soft, easy-to-grip handle has a hole for hanging. This knife is particularly great for slicing tomatoes, bread, or even a piece of meat or fish. The nonstick Japanese carbon steel blade gives the knife a sharp edge. And, as with the Comfort Paring Knife Colori®, the nonstick surface of the blade will make slicing and cleaning extra easy.
Because these paring knives come in such fun colors and designs, you can mix and match them, creating a rainbow-like set, or have a mono-toned set. Kuhn Rikon has a variety of types of knives and designs, including knives with flowers, poka dots, cheetah, and zebra prints. These knives making great gifts for weddings and special occasions, particularly, because they can be customized in so many ways based on the recipient's personality.
A gift of knives wouldn't be complete without a sharpener to help maintain them. Kuhn Rikon's Dual Knife Sharpener is a fun and easy tool to accompany the knives. As with Kuhn Rikon's paring knives, it's colorful and lightweight, and is available in red or black, which would go nicely with Kuhn Rikon's paring knives.This sharpener works for both serrated and straight blades (with two clearly defined notches), which make it extra handy. The shapener has two ceramic sharpening stones that work independently to sharpen both sides of the serrated or straight blade, which makes it extra efficient. The notch on the sharpener indicated for serrated knives has a "V"-shaped enclosure, meant for properly sharpening a serrated edge.
The Dual Knife Sharpener is ergonomically designed, providing a truly comfortable grip while sharpening. Not to mention, the grooves unde the grip help prevent slipping. A strong and comfortable grip while sharpening is important, as to avoid injury! The sharpener can be easily taken apart and reassembled. In addition, it's small enough to fit inside your kitchen drawer or cupboard.
Whether purchased separtely or together, Kuhn Rikon's paring knives and sharpener are colorful, lightweight, and easy-to-use tools for any home cook.Chopping just got easier and more colorful!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
All Day Cheeseburger Casserole is a tasty cheeseburger macaroni casserole recipe packed with hearty ingredients, including elbow… Continue reading: "All Day Cheeseburger Casserole"
- Chance to Win a Mealthy MultiPot 9-in-1 MultiCooker!
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Chance to Win a Souper Cubes Silicone Freezing Tray!
- Blendtec Designer 725 High-Speed Blender Review
- Chance to Win a Microplane Spice Mill!
- The Mason Shaker Review
- Waring Pro Toaster Oven & Toaster Review
- Win a Homesweet Homegrown Hot Sauce and Plant Kit!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mealthy MultiPot 9-in-1 MultiCooker
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Chili Chicken
- Slow Cooker Mac N Cheese
- Slow Cooker Banana Coconut Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Cherry Cola Garlic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- Homemade Burgers with Mint and Cumin Yogurt Sauce
- Easy Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- Slow Cooker Mushroom Barley Soup Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook