Texas Pete Hot Sauce and Cha! Sauce Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
You could call me a hot sauce fanatic because I love trying every bottle I can get my hands on. The Texas Pete Hot Sauce and Cha! Sauces are the perfect additions to my growing collection of hot sauces. The Texas Pete Hot Sauce is a great go-to hot sauce, great for chicken wings, tacos, and anything you can think of! The Texas Pete Cha! Sauce is their version of the popular sriracha sauce, an Asian chili sauce. The Cha! Sauce is the perfect match for fried rice, eggs, and much more. These are both great sauces to keep on hand at all times.
The Texas Pete Hot Sauce comes from a classic hot sauce recipe. I liked that it wasn't scorching. It had a great balance of flavor from the hot peppers and vinegar. I could honestly use this hot sauce on just about everything. I loved the Texas Pete Buffalo Style Chicken Wings recipe they include on the bottle; it pairs perfectly with this style hot sauce.
Sriracha sauces have been popular for some time now and the Texas Pete Cha! Sauce is a great addition to the market. The sweet chili sauce is less spicy than the Hot Sauce, but definitely sweeter. It tastes great as condiment on noodles, rice, and even in soup.
If you love hot sauce, then these Texas Pete Hot Sauces are a must-have. Even if you have a low tolerance for spicy foods, you will enjoy the slight kick of flavor these sauces add.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Win a Smart Planet Boing Collapsible Food Storage Set!
- KitchenAid 7-qt. Slow Cooker Review
- Chance to Win a Farberware 6-Piece Nesting Saucepot Set!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Leo 3-Piece Tool Set
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Enter to Win an Impressor Meat Tenderizer!
- Win a Prize Pack of Amira Rice!
- Win 600 Dollars Worth of PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners!
- Chance to Win an Anolon 6-Quart Stockpot with Straining Lid
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Bread With Garlic And Parmesan
- Delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Runza Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburgers
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
- Chewy Granola In The Slow Cooker
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook