The Mason Shaker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Mason Shaker
Provided by W&P Design
Reviewed by Blair Chavis
If you're in search of essential bar tools to stock in your home bar, or need ideas for fun gifts, The Mason Shaker might give you an idea for a new product! The Mason Shaker is a vintage-inspired cocktail shaker that's sure to appeal to hipsters, craft-lovers, and home preservers, alike. This whimsical cocktail shaker will spark conversation and envy at your next social gathering.
W&P Design, a Brooklyn-NY-based design and manufacuring firm founded by two best friends from the South, conceived The Mason Shaker. W&P describes their products as "inspired by combined passions for vintage Americana, Southern sensibility, and New York industrialism." The company notes that it pays tribute to "both bygone American eras and modern usability" while staying true to the company founders' Southern roots. Drawing from those inspirations, The Mason Shaker is a four-piece cocktail shaker that puts a new spin on a Southern icon, with its classic, mason jar bottom and modern, metal top pieces.
For those who favor Southern cocktails, craft cocktails, or old fashioned drinks, The Mason Shaker is the perfect cocktail tool with which to make them! The clear, glass mason jar bottom offers maximum visibility during shaking, while the three-piece metal top--which includes a jar ring, pour filter, and cap--ensures spill-less shaking and pouring. The cup, ounce, and millileter measurements on the sides of the mason jar bottom make liquid measurements extra easy.
The Mason Shaker is right on trend, as many speak-easy and prohibition-era style modern bars have been serving their drinks and shots in mason jar glasses. Not to mention, mason jar drinkware and crafts have exploded on DIY sites and sites such as Pinterest.com. It's only fitting that we can now shake up our own cocktails at home using The Mason Shaker. This cocktail shaker certainly shakes ups up our notions of cocktail ware.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy is so unbelievably simple. Besides having only four ingredients, it only has four… Continue reading: "Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy"
- Win an Easy Home Canning Kit Review!
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Prepara Better Batter Beater Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Enter to win a WUSTHOF Epicure 2-Piece Prep Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Index Bamboo Cutting Board Set!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Milly Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
- Just Solutions! Products Reviews
- Rosle Garlic Press Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
- BBQ Meatball Appetizer
- Party Beans
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Make Your Own Nachos Bar
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Mushroom Soup
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook