This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
BBQ Meatball Appetizer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This BBQ meatball appetizer is a snap to make! With just 3 easy ingredients and your slow cooker, you’ll be all set to feed your gameday crowd. Take these to a party and they will disappear quickly. The combination of grape jelly paired with the BBQ sauce is absolutely amazing when used with our favorite meatball appetizer. This simple slow cooker appetizer is a make-ahead time-saver. Just add the ingredients and let the little meatball gems heat up and you are ready to serve your hungry guests. I love recipes like this that are easy to make. They let me enjoy time with family and friends without spending time in the kitchen. Yet, we can still enjoy a large sampling of food. This recipe is one to add to your recipe box for your next party. The next time you have a dish-to-pass, consider filling your slow cooker with meatballs and sauce."
Read NextSlow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Dip
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook