Slow Cooker Cranberry Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These super easy tasty Cranberry Meatballs come together with just six ingredients and less than five minutes prep time. They are the perfect party appetizer for your holiday events and entertaining. I love to serve them with Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers and Pepper Jack Almond and Pecan Mini Cheese Balls. The weather is changing and the holidays are quickly approaching. This is the time of year to catch up with friends and do some entertaining. It is can also be a very hectic time of the year so having several quick, easy and delicious appetizer recipes is a must. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Get ready for the Ultimate Sunday Supper: Chicken and Dumplings recipe. This is a classic chicken and dumplings meal that will do… Continue reading: "Ultimate Sunday Supper: Chicken and Dumplings"
- Game Day Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Gooey Four Cheese Lasagna Dip
- Copycat Slow Cooker Raspberry Chipotle Little Smokies
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Spring Rolls
- Hawaiian BBQ Pork Wonton Tacos
- Sweet and Spicy Game Day Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Candied Cinnamon Pecans
- Slow Cooker Bacon Cheddar Pull Apart Bread
- Slow Cooker Restaurant Style Garden Salsa
- Asian-Style Orange Chicken Wings
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook