Slow Cooker Peach Barbecue Bacon Smokies
By: Michelle Verkade from alattefood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These peach barbecue bacon wrapped smokies are made in the slow cooker! Because they are made in the slow cooker, they can be made ahead of time and kept on the slow cooker's 'warm' setting, keeping them nice and hot. These are very simple to make and take very little effort from start to finish! They are a perfect appetizer for any party, because they stay warm all through the party! Super delicious and always a crowd pleaser!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker 3 Cheese Bean Dip
- Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken Parmesan
- 35 Ways with Fish: Slow Cooker Seafood Recipes
- American Q's Bourbon + Bacon Hot Chocolate
- Butterflied Lemon Chicken
- Trisha Yearwood's Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- Slow Cooker Jams: 19 Recipes for Slow Cooker Jam Making
- Ginsu Essential 5-Piece Prep Knife Set
- Peugeot Fancy Mahe Salt and Pepper Mill Set