Slow Cooker Peach Barbecue Bacon Smokies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These peach barbecue bacon wrapped smokies are made in the slow cooker! Because they are made in the slow cooker, they can be made ahead of time and kept on the slow cooker's 'warm' setting, keeping them nice and hot. These are very simple to make and take very little effort from start to finish! They are a perfect appetizer for any party, because they stay warm all through the party! Super delicious and always a crowd pleaser!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
- 13 Sweet and Savory Fondue Recipes + 7 More Party Food Idea
- World's Easiest Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Little Smokies
- Slow Cooker Hash Brown Potato Leek Soup
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog Bites
- Beer-Glazed Honey Lime Chicken Wings
- Must-Make Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Spicy Meatball Sliders
- Slow Cooker Glazed Bacon Wrapped Sausage Bites
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook