Slow Cooker Peach Barbecue Bacon Smokies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These peach barbecue bacon wrapped smokies are made in the slow cooker! Because they are made in the slow cooker, they can be made ahead of time and kept on the slow cooker's 'warm' setting, keeping them nice and hot. These are very simple to make and take very little effort from start to finish! They are a perfect appetizer for any party, because they stay warm all through the party! Super delicious and always a crowd pleaser!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"I originally published this slow cooker pulled pork recipe in 2010 when I was just getting comfortable in the kitchen. My slow cooker… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork"
- 7 Ridiculously Addicting Hot Dog Recipes
- Slow Cooker Bacon Taters
- Loaded Sweet Potato Fry Nachos
- Slow Cooker 3 Cheese Bean Dip
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Spring Rolls
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Glazed Wings
- Asian-Style Orange Chicken Wings
- Slow Cooker Spicy Sausage Dip
- Slow Cooker White Bean and Garlic Hummus
- Slow Cooker Bacon Cheddar Pull Apart Bread
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook