Slow Cooker Peach Barbecue Bacon Smokies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These peach barbecue bacon wrapped smokies are made in the slow cooker! Because they are made in the slow cooker, they can be made ahead of time and kept on the slow cooker's 'warm' setting, keeping them nice and hot. These are very simple to make and take very little effort from start to finish! They are a perfect appetizer for any party, because they stay warm all through the party! Super delicious and always a crowd pleaser!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Slow Cooker Bacon Taters
- Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
- Slow Cooker White Trash Sliders
- 16 Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Appetizers
- Loaded Cheeseburger Dip
- Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Meatballs
- World's Best Meatballs
- Mama's Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Game Day Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tuscan Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Smoked Sausage Cheesy Potatoes
- Peugeot Black Fidji Salt & Pepper Mill Set
- Classic Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken with Potatoes and Green Beans
- Raising Bread in Your Slow Cooker
- Ultimate Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Honey Lime Chicken
- Broth vs. Stock: What's the Difference?
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook