This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy slow cooker meatballs recipe is an easy weekday meal as well as a great game day appetizer. If you’ve never simmered meatballs in your slow cooker, you’re missing out! Adding a rich and tangy sauce can make these meatballs flavorful and tender, plus it’s super easy to make. This appetizer recipe is perfect for holiday gatherings, game days, or for an easy dish to take when visiting family or friends. Depending on when you plan to serve, you can cook the meatballs either on high or on low, and these are also great to have on simmer while you’re enjoying an event. Here’s how to make them! "
Read NextSlow Cooker Spicy Meatball Sliders
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Spicy Meatball Sliders
- Classic Swedish Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Meatballs and Gravy
- Asian BBQ Lil' Smokies Recipe
- Blueberry BBQ Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Corn Dip
- Slow Cooker Corn and Jalapeno Dip
- World's Easiest Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook