Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of my favorite party foods. I love a good party appetizer recipe that comes together quick and easy. And this slow cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip definitely hits the spot. Perfect with crackers, celery or carrots. I have even gone so far as to make sliders with this chicken dip recipe–and snuck a bite with tortilla chips, because it’s just so good! I think my favorite part is the cheese. I love an easy chicken recipe, but frankly, the cheese in this chicken dip recipe is so awesome. Melty cheese for the win! "
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Apricot Sausage Slices
- Apple Kielbasa Bites
- Slow Cooker Porcupine Meatballs
- World's Easiest Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Slow Cooker Spicy Meatball Sliders
- Buffalo Ranch Turkey Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Hamburger Cheese Dip
- 3-Ingredient Party Meatballs Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook