This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Hot Honey Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow cooker hot honey wings are a must-try dish. This easy recipe made with just 5 ingredients is a sweet and spicy flavor explosion! The perfect addition to any meal, party, or game day celebration. These wings are easy to make and will "wow" your guests every time you make them. The slow cooking process makes them come out juicy and falling-off-the-bone tender. The flavorful sauce seals the deal in a wonderful way. If you like the skin crispy, just toss them under the broiler or in the air fryer for a few minutes just before serving. This recipe is the best way to make wings without heating up your whole kitchen!"
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Read NextCheesy Buffalo Sausage Meatballs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cheesy Buffalo Sausage Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Spicy Sausage Dip
- Copycat Slow Cooker Raspberry Chipotle Little Smokies
- 3-Ingredient Party Meatballs Recipe
- Slow Cooker White Trash Sliders
- Slow Cooker Queso Dip with Chorizo
- Creamy New England Clam Dip
- Must-Make Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Cherry Jalapeno Meatballs
- World's Easiest Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook