This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Discover the warmth of Southern cooking with this uncomplicated Slow Cooker Meatballs recipe. Using homestyle meatballs and a blend of flavorful ingredients, including chili sauce and grape jelly, this dish promises an enticing balance of sweet and tangy. Perfect as a stand-alone appetizer, served over rice, or tucked into a sub, it’s versatility shines. Whether you’re prepping for a family dinner or a casual get-together, these meatballs are your ticket to a hassle-free, delicious meal. Embrace the ease and comfort of southern flavors slow-cooked to perfection."
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Read NextCheesy Buffalo Sausage Meatballs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cheesy Buffalo Sausage Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Spicy Sausage Dip
- Copycat Slow Cooker Raspberry Chipotle Little Smokies
- 3-Ingredient Party Meatballs Recipe
- Slow Cooker White Trash Sliders
- Slow Cooker Queso Dip with Chorizo
- Creamy New England Clam Dip
- Must-Make Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Cherry Jalapeno Meatballs
- World's Easiest Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook