Winter Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I’m awful about eating salads in the winter but this is a great winter salad with poppy seed dressing. I’d just much rather have warm veggies and when Hubs won’t eat a salad that’s tricky. But then my friend and I came up with adding cuties to our salad and it was delish and because cuties are so plentiful right now that’s why i like to use them. I simply take spinach, cuties and then curried chicken and throw it together with the poppyseed dressing."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Candied Cinnamon Pecans
- 3-Ingredient Spicy Jalapeño Queso Dip
- Slow Cooker Spicy Meatball Sliders
- Slow Cooker Drunken Dogs
- Must-Make Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Copycat Slow Cooker Raspberry Chipotle Little Smokies
- World's Easiest Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
- Easy As 123 Sausage Dip
- Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Gooey Four Cheese Lasagna Dip
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook