This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Delicious Instant Pot Meatballs Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whether it is coming to and from work or your kid’s sports practice, sometimes it feels almost impossible to make dinner. That is why I love super simple dishes that come together in less than 30 minutes and these Instant Pot meatballs do just that! With 10 minutes of prep and 18 total cooking minutes (8 cooking minutes and 10 natural releasing minutes), you will be able to have a delicious meal in minutes, even on busy nights! This recipe could be easily adapted to work in a slow cooker as well."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker, Slow Cooker
- 1 pound lean ground beef, ground pork, or ground turkey – or a blend
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs, finely chopped – oregano, basil, parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In a large bowl, mix together meat.
Add in breadcrumbs, egg, milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic cloves, fresh parmesan cheese, herbs, onion powder, salt and pepper, and gently mix together. Be sure not to overmix.
Roll into 1 inch balls. I love using a 1-inch cookie scoop to make the meatballs.
Add trivet to bottom of Instant Pot. Then add jarred or homemade spaghetti sauce. Place meatballs close together on top of the sauce.
Cover and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes with a 10-minute natural release.
Serve immediately with spaghetti noodles.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Make your favorite fast food takeout with this recipe for Chick-fil-A Chicken Tortilla Soup. This dish is delicious and tastes just… Continue reading: "Chick-fil-A Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe (in a Slow Cooker)"
- Chili Verde Recipe (stovetop & Slow Cooker)
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- 14 Easy Ribs Recipes (For Your Slow Cooker)
- Rosemary Leg of Lamb
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Asian Tacos With An Amazing Flavor
- 17 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Two
- Slow Cooker Ham with Cola Glaze
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Chili With White Beans
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker 15 Bean Soup
- Vegetable Ground Beef Soup
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- Green Chile Chicken In Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook