This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellini recipe is creamy and delicious! and only has 4 ingredients! It is one of the easiest crock pot slow cooker recipes you’ll ever make. Boneless chicken breasts, creamy Alfredo sauce, frozen tortellini and shredded mozzarella cheese are all you need to serve up a plate of creamy goodness. Busy moms will love this slow cooker recipe because it is so easy to make. Perfect for a Sunday family dinner or a busy weeknight meal."
Read NextSlow Cooker Perfect Turkey Breast
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Perfect Turkey Breast
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes Free eCookbook
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Southern Style Ham n Beans
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Gravy
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Turkey Thighs
- Guinness Glazed Slow Cooker Corned Beef
- Beer Braised Slow Cooker Flank Steak
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken and Broccoli
- Slow Cooker Short Ribs
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook