This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Tuscan Risotto
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Confession: I've never actually been to Tuscany. (Also, I've never made risotto before.) But that was because it sounded like an insane amount of work. All that stirring. Uhg, no thanks. But then one day I was perusing the cornerstone of slow cooking and discovered you could make it in a crock. Jackpot! So this past week we had a little dinnertime jaunt to Italy. And it was lovely. I served this with some braised chicken thighs and cannolis for dessert. I would give you the cannoli recipe, except I cheated and bought them. I hope you enjoy my Slow Cooker Tuscan Risotto. Pair it with a glass of deep red, and some close friends. Mmmmmm."
Read NextSlow Cooker BBQ Ribs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
- Sausage Steam Pot with Potatoes and Cabbage
- Beer Braised Slow Cooker Flank Steak
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburgers
- Shepherds Pie Recipe With Instant Potatoes
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Spaghetti
- Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes Free eCookbook
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook