3 Ingredient Pulled Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"3-Ingredient Pulled Pork is a recipe so simple that anyone can make it. It is the perfect meat for large gatherings because you put it in your slow cooker and forget about it! This is perfect for when you have to bring a dish when traveling, because it transports well. This dish is mild and simple. This allows you to dress it up with barbecue sauce or any other condiments you would like."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 4 (1-pound) boneless pork loin
- 1 teaspoon Garlic salt
- 8 ounces Root beer
- 1 cup Water
Place pork loin in slow cooker.
Sprinkle with garlic salt.
Pour root beer and water over the pork loin.
Cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours until meat is cooked thoroughly and easy to shred.
When the meat is done, shred with a fork. You can drain off the excess liquid or leave some to help keep the meat moist.
Serve with buns, bread, tortillas or alone as a main dish.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Loaded Pulled Pork Nachos
- Bavarian Pork Roast
- 4-Ingredient Ranch Pork Chops
- Hawaiian Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Honey Apple Pork Loin
- Aloha Pork Chops
- Three-Ingredient Pork Chops for Four
- Slow Cooker Paleo BBQ Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Bourbon Pork Chops
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook