We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Loaded with fresh tomatoes, peppers and cilantro and seasoned with cumin and chile, this shrimp and black bean salad recipe has all the flavors of a great fresh salsa and is a quick and easy no-cook recipe. Serve with tortilla chips or fresh corn tortillas. This Delicious nutritious shrimp is mouth watering. Prepare it with lot of twist and have fun with family and friends with wine. You can add and subtract from recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup is a terrific recipe for lunch or dinner to help keep warm during cold and harsh winters… Continue reading: "Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Chex™ Party Mix In A Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Gravy
- Cheesy Chicken And Rice
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Slow Cooker Red Wine Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole With Bacon
- Ultimate Holiday Ham
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook