We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Loaded with fresh tomatoes, peppers and cilantro and seasoned with cumin and chile, this shrimp and black bean salad recipe has all the flavors of a great fresh salsa and is a quick and easy no-cook recipe. Serve with tortilla chips or fresh corn tortillas. This Delicious nutritious shrimp is mouth watering. Prepare it with lot of twist and have fun with family and friends with wine. You can add and subtract from recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"I originally published this slow cooker pulled pork recipe in 2010 when I was just getting comfortable in the kitchen. My slow cooker… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork"
- All-Day Slow Cooker Gumbo
- Slow Cooker Seafood Gumbo
- Jazzed Up Jambalaya
- Slow Cooker Salmon with Cilantro and Lime
- 12 Unbelievable Slow Cooker Fish Recipes
- Fish Au Gratin
- Easy Shrimp Marinara Pasta
- Stuffed Spaghetti Squash with Tuna
- Slow Cooker Garlic Butter Tilapia
- One-Hour New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook