Slow Cooker Salmon with Cilantro and Lime
If you enjoy salmon, try making slow cooker salmon with this recipe for Slow Cooker Salmon with Cilantro and Lime. This easy, slow-cooker citrus salmon is a great summer dish, but it's tasty all year round. It only takes 15 minutes to prepare, and just a couple of hours in your slow cooker. Serve it with rice or potatoes and favorite greens for a satisfying meal. This recipe is perfect for a family of four.
For more great recipes like this, subscribe to our free email newsletter!
Slow Cooker Time LOW2 hr 30 min
- 1 pound salmon fillet (3 to 4 fillets)
- 3/4 cup cilantro, stems removed, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or pressed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lime juice (juice from whole limes)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (or any salt available)
Grease slow cooker with olive oil.
Place fillets, skin side down, into the slow cooker (not overlapping).
Combine cilantro, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, and salt in a small bowl.
Pour mixture over the salmon.
Cook on HIGH for 1 to 1.5 hours or on LOW for 2 to 2.5 hours.
Read NextJazzed Up Jambalaya