This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cheddar Bacon Slow Cooker Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This no-knead Cheddar Bacon Slow Cooker Bread is a simple and delicious way to make homemade bread in your own kitchen! With no extra time required for rising, this is an easy savory bread that any baker of any experience level can make in their slow cooker! There's nothing more comforting than a slice of fresh, warm bread slathered in butter. If you love to enjoy bread right out of the oven but the process of making your own homemade bread is intimidating, you've got to try this cheddar bacon slow cooker bread!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Southern-Style Green Beans
- 4-Ingredient Cream Cheese Corn
- Savory Buttery Sage Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Buttery Dill Corn on the Cob
- Slow Cooker Smoked Gouda Grits
- Slow Cooker Potato Salad
- Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Grandma's Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- 20 Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Easy Slow Cooker Stuffing
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook