Slow Cooker Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baked beans are something we have at every summer picnic in my family. From Memorial Day, to Labor Day we serve baked beans at every family gathering. Our “secret” family recipe usually simmers in the oven for 2 or 3 hours. I’ve found a long cooking time allows all the delicious flavors to come together. During the summer, having the oven on for 2-3 hours is not at the top of my “List of things I enjoy”. So I decided to try a new version: Crockpot Baked Beans."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 7 Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes for the Holiday Season
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole
- Ultimate Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Peach Butter
- Easy Southern-Style Green Beans
- Slow Cooker Hot German Potato Salad Recipe
- Pizza-Flavored Slow Cooker Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Collard Greens
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash And Apples
- Paleo Slow Cooker Cauliflower "Rice"
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook