This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Loaded Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy recipe for slow cooker loaded potatoes is family-friendly, simple to make, and perfect for even busy weeknights. A slow cooker side dish you don’t want to miss! These potatoes are such a great side dish. They’re flavorful, fun, and super easy to make. The whole family flips when I make these potatoes. Everyone can top theirs how they like and I know something they don’t…there’s no extra work involved for me! On those extra busy weeknights I’ll throw a liner in the slow cooker first to be sure that cleanup is truly one step and done as well! It means I can clean up dinner as easily as I made it!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Southern-Style Green Beans
- 4-Ingredient Cream Cheese Corn
- Savory Buttery Sage Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Buttery Dill Corn on the Cob
- Slow Cooker Smoked Gouda Grits
- Slow Cooker Potato Salad
- Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Grandma's Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- 20 Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Easy Slow Cooker Stuffing
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook