Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you are a fan of the squash family you will enjoy this butternut squash soup recipe. Butternut Squash is a yellow squash with a ‘gooseneck’ shape. You may also know these as a Hubbard squash. They have a nutty taste close to that of pumpkin. These squash though have a more yellowish-orange color. You can use them in soups, or mashed for a casserole, bread, and muffins. A serving of butternut squash ( 100g serving) contains 45 calories. "
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Beef and Tater Tot Casserole is one of those easy slow cooker casserole recipes that's perfect if your family enjoys… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Beef and Tater Tot Casserole"
- Hashbrown Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Harvest Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Easy Potato Soup with Bacon
- Family Favorite Slow Cooker Chicken Barley Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- Slow Cooker Ham and White Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Stew
- Kevin's Chili Recipe (For Your Slow Cooker)
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook