Curried Tomato Lentil Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Curried Tomato Lentil Soup for the Slow Cooker is a simple way to branch out and try some new and yummy flavor combinations. This is my first trip down Lentil Lane, and I'm quite pleased with the results. Curry is generally meant to be eaten over rice, and while I certainly LOVE this recipe over yellow rice (yum yum yum!!) it tastes delicious on it's own as a yummy soup. I know you'll like it as much as I did!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
All Day Cheeseburger Casserole is a tasty cheeseburger macaroni casserole recipe packed with hearty ingredients, including elbow… Continue reading: "All Day Cheeseburger Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pork Ragu & Fettuccine
- Rachael Ray 11" Covered Stir Fry Pan
- Pulled Chicken
- Fissler Souspreme Multi Pot Cooker
- Fiesta Hostess Serving Bowl
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Taco Soup
- Pressure Cooker Nettle and Black Eyed Beans Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook