Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"You already know I'm a soup junky. And a slow cooker junkie. Well, maybe you didn't know that I also love peas! And this Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup makes me happy. Even my husband who despises peas really likes this soup. I won't lie and tell you it's pretty because, hey - we're talking about peas. But what it lacks in sex appeal, it definitely makes up for in flavor. This recipe freezes beautifully, so you can make a giant batch and put half away for another time. I like to serve it with corn bread or pumpkin biscuits and whipped maple cinnamon butter. It's perfect for cuddling up on the couch when it's cool out, or enjoying around the fire pit with friends."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Ham and White Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Corn Chowder
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
- Creamy and Skinny Taco Chili Soup
- Vegetarian Curried Lentil Soup
- Easy Potato Soup with Bacon
- Farmhouse Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup
- Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook