Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Instant pot cabbage roll soup is not only a cheap and easy recipe that makes a great weeknight dinner; it’s also so hearty, healthy, and absolutely delicious. Maybe you’re like me and you love cabbage rolls, but hate the work of stuffing and rolling them. This easy instant pot soup recipe is for you. I’ve also included stovetop directions in case you don’t have an instant pot yet. (Just jump in and buy one already! You won’t regret it!) If you haven’t pulled out your instant pot this winter yet you need to dust that sucker off. The instant pot was made for quick and easy soups. Cook time gets reduced to just a few minutes. No need to worry about stirring it or it boiling over. You don’t even have to keep an eye on it. Check out my Instant Pot Recipes Board on Pinterest for more ideas and recipes! "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time5 min
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
Cooking Vessel SizeInstant Pot
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Homemade Beef Stew is a great recipe for the winter months when you just want to curl up near the fireplace and eat a… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Homemade Beef Stewvideocam"
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook