This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff with Cream of Mushroom Soup is an easy and delicious weeknight meal that the whole family will love! It’s made with just a few simple ingredients, and it’s ready in no time! All of these ingredients are easy to find at your local grocery store which can save you time and money! Creamy, flavorful, and hands off this recipe is sure to please your entire family! It’s a delicious and hearty meal that will leave even your teenage boys feeling satisfied."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time3 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW3 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Read NextCorn Chowder
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Delicious Egg Chicken Roll Recipe
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- Green Chile Chicken In Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Chicken Slow Cooker Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Orange Cranberry Turkey Breast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook