This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Super Easy Chili Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy chili recipe is completely customizable and a delicious recipe for chilly fall and winter nights. Full of protein, this chili recipe features ground beef, bulk sausage, kidney beans and Cannellini beans. I share with you my two secret ingredients! If you are looking for more comfort food recipes you need to make Mexican corn soup, Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup, ham pot pie or one pot chili mac and cheese. This is a recipe I have developed over a few years, a bunch of trial and error and it works for my family. Use this as a guide to make your own chili. Add more of what you like and take away what you don’t. This is food..not science…well sort of."
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Read NextBeef Burgundy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Oh My Darlin' Dumplins and Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe for slow cooker chicken and dumplings. This hearty, old… Continue reading: "Oh My Darlin' Dumplins and Chicken"
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook