This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Baked Cinnamon Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Baked Cinnamon Chicken is a favourite recipe of every family especially kids love to eat just because of its amazing taste. This kid friendly recipe is very easy to prepare in oven. Cinnamon provides this baked chicken dish a sweet and nutty flavour. You can combine it with boneless chicken, eggs, honey, butter, milk and lemon juice to create a one-of-a-kind recipe even for busy night. Once baked successfully, serve it with mashed potatoes (cauliflower) or some tasty bread."
Cooking Time20 min
Read NextSlow Cooker Sizes Guide
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Asian Tacos are a delicious marriage of two of my family’s favorite cuisines – Mexican and Asian. They combine the delicious… Continue reading: "Asian Tacos With An Amazing Flavor"
- Slow Cooker Sizes Guide
- How to Use Slow Cooker Liners
- How to Test the Freshness of an Egg
- How to Bake in a Slow Cooker
- Tips for Converting Slow Cooker Recipes
- Broth vs. Stock: What's the Difference?
- Slow Cooker Buying Guide & Must-Have Beginner Supplies
- The Best Steak Marinade for Your Slow Cooker
- How to Clean Your Slow Cooker
- How to Make Your Own Caramel Apple Bar
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook