Mauviel M'150s Copper & Stainless Steel Round Frying Pan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever passionate cook covets an elegant copper frying pan--or even a copper cookware set--to enjoy in his or her own kitchen. Mauviel's M'150s Copper & Stainless Steel Round Frying Pan certainly does not disappoint. This sleek and beautifully-crafted pan would make any home cook's dreams come true. As the name of the product suggests, this Mauviel round frying pan has a polished copper exterior (90%) and a stainless steel interior (10%), with stainless steel rivets and a cast stainless steel handle. This 8.6-inch pan is used by both professional and household cooks worldwide.
Most cooks would love to get their hands on a copper pan because it heats more evenly than other metals, which is ideal for cooking anything from eggs and steak, to chicken, fish, or vegetables. Also, copper heats more quickly than other metals and affords the cook more cooking control. Whether you are cooking a French feast to suit this lovely, French-made pan, or have a regular weeknight meal on the menu, this pan will soon become one of your prized kitchen possessions.
This Mauviel pan is made to last, as it is 1.5mm thick, with 2-ply layers of copper and steel. The steel inside of the pan preserves the flavor and nutrtional qualities of the foods that you are cooking and is easy to clean. Not to mention, you can use this pan on gas, electric, and halogen stovetops, along with inside of your oven. Should something happen to your pan, Mauviel guarantees its cookware for life.
This Mauviel frying pan is truly an investment, if you want a pan that will perform at its best every time you use it. It's easy to handle, sleek, and truly a trophy to display proudly. Leave this shiny frying pan on your stovetop for everyone to admire--they surely will!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy is so unbelievably simple. Besides having only four ingredients, it only has four… Continue reading: "Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy"
- Win a Prize Pack of Amira Rice!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF 5-Piece Smart Seal Food Containers Set!
- Epicurean Sink Strainer Cutting Board Review
- Kitchen Safe Review
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Pendleton Barbecue Sauces Reviews
- Working Class Studio Recipe Card Collections Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Joseph Joseph Nest Mix and Nest Measure Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook